Si Franklin Drilon ay isang pulitiko sa Pilipinas.
Franklin Magtunao Drilon (born November 28, 1945) is a Filipino politician who served as President of the Senate of the Philippines in 2000, from 2001 to 2006, and again from 2013. Drilon currently serves his third term in the Senate, and his third term as Senate President. He is also the Chairman of the Liberal Party and a Senior Counsel of the ACCRA Law Offices.
Drilon served the government and public corporations through the following positions:
- Department of Justice
- Secretary, (1990–1991; 1992–1995)
- Chairman, Board of Pardons and Parole
- Member, Judicial and Bar Council (JBC)
- Member, National Unification Commission
- Chairman, Presidential Committee on Human Rights (PCHR)
- Executive Secretary (1991–1992)
- Chairman, Cabinet Cluster on Political & Security Matters (Cluster "E")
- Member, National Security Council (NSC)
- Vice-Chairman, Committee on Privatization (COP)
- Senator of the Philippines (1995-2001, 2001-2007 and 2010–present)
- Senate Presidency (2000, 2001-2006, 2013-present)
Drilon was married to fellow lawyer and ACCRA senior partner Violeta Calvo with whom he had two children, Eliza and Patrick. During his candidacy for a Senate seat in 1995, Drilon often traveled to the US to be with his wife who was then being treated for lung cancer. Mrs. Drilon died of the disease in September 1995, two months after her husband assumed his Senate seat.
Two years after, Drilon proposed to close family friend Mila Serrano-Genuino, who was a widow. They married with former Presidents Aquino and Ramos as wedding sponsors.
Drilon is a member of the Rotary Club, Makati Chapter. He was an active member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) where he was a former President of the Pasay–Makati–Mandaluyong–San Juan Chapter. Although he was born in Iloilo, he is a registered voter of Greenhills, San Juan.